[ad#Google Adsense Text]
A Wrap of photography related news and stories. It’s been an eternity since we’ve included a wrap of the going on’s in the photography industry so we’ve included a bumper issue for this week. Make sure you’ve got a good cup of coffee, you’ll need it. Might be worth bookmarking this particular page too folks. Enjoy!
Photography Related NEWS
- Fuji has introduced the Z900 camera that uses their 16 Megapixel EXR CMOS sensor.
- Sony announces the NEX-C3
- Pentax introduce the new Q compact camera system with interchangeable lenses
- Pentax announces five new lenses to go with the new Pentax Q System.
- Sony Introduces HVL-F43 flash
- Wolfram Hahn’s award-winning project, Into the Light.
- Nikon Podcast 41: Trey Ratcliff and HDR Photography
- Nikon Cameras Burns After Space Stardom
- Fuji FinePix F500EXR/F550EXR: improved power consumption, smoother transfer to USB mode when connected to a PC
- Fuji FinePix HS20EXR: “temperature warning will not be displayed within short period”
- Fuji FinePix X100: fixes bug where camera could not be turned on when using ISO bracketing with Quick Start mode
- Olympus XZ-1: adds manual image rotation to playback mode; use Olympus Viewer or Olympus Digital Camera Updater to upgrade
- Samsung NX10/NX100 and lenses: adds panorama function, improves movie mode AF, and more; lens improvements include the “sense of rotation” for MF ring, reduced power consumption, and improved infinity focusing in fireworks mode.
- Casio TRYX/EX-TR100 firmware v1.01
- Casio EX-H20G firmware v1.03
- Casio EX-ZR100 firmware v1.01
- Casio EX-ZR10 firmware v1.01
- Ricoh Release firmware for the CX5.
- Download Panasonic DMC FP3 firmware v1.3
- Download Panasonic DMC FH22/FS33 firmware v1.2
- Pentax have new firmware for the K5-K-r and the 645D.