[ad#Google Adsense 1]
A great photograph has the potential to transcend verbal and written language. But how do you create these photographs? It’s not the how that’s important, but the who and the what. Who you are as a person has a direct impact on what you capture as a photographer.
Whether you are an amateur or professional, architect or acupuncturist, physician or photographer, this guide provides inspiration, simple techniques, and assignments to boost your creative process and improve your digital images using natural light without additional gear.
Chris Orwig’s insights—to reduce and simplify, participate rather than critique, and capture a story—have made him an immensely popular workshop speaker and faculty member at the prestigious Brooks Institute. His engaging stories presented as lessons follow his classroom approach and highlight what students say is his contagious passion for life.
[ad#Adobe Creative Suite]
In this accessible and beautifully illustrated four-color guide you will:
- Discover visual poetry in the creative process
- Use less to say more with your subject matter
- Learn to see light, color, shape, and expression
- Understand what gear is essential
- Create compelling portraits
- Make lasting memories of your family and kids
- Capture the outdoors and adventure
- Begin the transition from amateur to professional
Chris also includes exclusive interviews with such photographers as: Steve McCurry, Chris Rainier, John Sexton, Rodney Smith, Joyce Tenneson, John Paul Caponigro, Marc Riboud, and Pete Turner.
The book has a list price of $44.99, but it is currently available from Amazon for $26.49.