Get the results your D700 camera was meant to deliver with this ebook from J. Dennis Thomas.
With the D700, you’ve stepped up to a high-performance camera. The possibilities offered by its 12.1-megapixel, FX-format CMOS sensor are exhilarating. This guide helps you take full advantage of every feature you paid for, offering clear and comprehensive directions for setting up the camera, choosing modes, selecting lenses, and much more. With detailed guidance for working with lighting, exposure, and depth of field plus advanced shooting techniques for many different situations, it’s your camera’s perfect partner.
– Customize the D700’s settings and learn how to use them all
– Maximize Live View and use single-point and dynamic-area autofocus
– Explore original, optional, and custom picture controls
– Investigate wide-angle lenses, VR and DX lenses, filters, and lens accessories
– Learn secrets for getting great shots of sporting events, concerts, wildlife, products, and people